Friday, August 01, 2008

Break from Obligations

Normally it's Fridays that I skip, but this week it was everything else, including the book review for tomorrow, because I'm still reading it.

So why do I do this? Why do I bother? With so few comments, really this is very little more than a public journal, as far as I know, except that a few people have said they have read one or two of the posts. Is that enough?

Right at the moment, not really. I have so much other stuff going on that I rather need a break from obligations. But, that's getting better.

Normally, though, yes. Because even if no one else reads this, a good number of the posts are things I needed to read. If it helps no one else, it helps me. So, it is worth it, when things are good, great, or even average. Right now, not so much.

Thank you for bearing with me during the "not so much". Regular posting is coming. Irregular posting will continue in the mean time.

No comments: