Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frustration, Shock, Anger

Frustration? Sure. I actually tore a muscle because I was so frustrated with my inability to get back to my usual routine that I overdid the exercising. Shock? Oh, yeah. Like I said in the previous post, I couldn’t believe that it had happened to me. I had had normal pap smears for years, and suddenly this. Anger? Yep, for so many reasons.

Other times I’ve felt frustration, shock and anger? When someone has broken up with me. I distinctly remember one time the summer after I graduated college. Very nice guy, let me rant and rave for hours after he dumped me. I’m still not sure why, but I think it was guilt. First time I got fired, that was a big one. I walked for an hour or so just trying to make sense of it. Pretty much any time that there was an abrupt change in my life that I didn’t make and that I didn’t like. But, like a lot of other things, I had to work through it and past it in order to get on with my life and create my Future instead of dwelling in the past. It can be done, and you can do it, too.

No comments: