Friday, October 24, 2008

Fresh Start

You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down, but the staying down. – Mary Pickford

An appropriate quote for me considering the brief hiatus I’ve taken on Mondays. The previous week’s Monday was because I discovered rather late that I duplicated a quote and essentially a post, so I deleted the post and never got around to putting up another one. This past Monday is because I am in a bout of laziness and lethargy, not to mention a heaping dose of apathy, though that is waning. I simply didn’t get around to it. But, I start fresh again. I do not abandon my blog just because of a few missed posts. I continue.

You, too, can continue with your dreams and your goals, even after you have stumbled. There are some things that are simply unattainable for the price you’re willing to pay, but there are a lot more things that seem just out of reach but really just need to try one more time. I wish you luck in discovering which is which, and I hope you wish me luck in that as well.

No comments: