Friday, February 06, 2009

Packing - Everything else

If you have things you refuse to take with you when you start over, why do you still have them? I can understand certain things - pianos, etc., that bring some value to your life, but not enough to compensate you for the hassle of moving them, but what about other things?

Do you have boxes in the back of your closet you haven't opened in years? Do you even remember what's in them? Why do you still have them? I have a box in my closet that I don't open often. It holds personal items that I don't care to display in my home but I cherish too much to get rid of. However, I also visit that box now and again to see these precious things. It's like having a vacation home you never see. Why bother?

What about clothes that you'll never wear again? Why hang on to them? Do each of them have a special memory?

What about your job? Is this the job you want to have? If not, why not change it now?

What about your friends? Do they support you and give you the positive energy you need in order to create your best Future? If not, why keep them?

If you are looking to start over, think about instead "cleaning house". It may be you don't need to move, you just need a little redecorating.

No comments: