Sunday, April 13, 2008

The 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management

The 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management: Proven Strategies for Increased Productivity and Inner Peace by Hyrum W. Smith, unlike a previous book I’ve reviewed, actually does what the title promises. This is the third time I’ve read this book, and every time it has something to say to my life. This time around, I reminded myself that I need to re-review my core values, because people change throughout their lives. The top two have not changed, but the rest may get reshuffled if they still make it to the list.

If you read nothing else in the book, read the “Crossing the I Beam” portion of the Law 2 chapter. It contains an extremely important point in this book – that there are some things in your life that are more important than continuing to live. Once you figure out what these things are, your life becomes a lot clearer.

I highly recommend this book. Seriously, go out and read this book. If you get nothing else from the book, there are amusing stories. But with this book, you’ll probably get a whole lot more, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, I'll check this out.